Viikonloppu on jälleen ollut vilkas Koirasalmessa huolimatta edelleen jatkuvasta metsäpalovaroituksesta alueella. Makkaratulien sijaan on vietetty aikaa vesillä kalastaen ja polkuveneellä ja kanooteilla maisemista nauttien ja tietty retkeillen. Helsinkiläisten kalastajien saaliiksi…
Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
Koirasalmi offers you the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of Lapland-like wilderness and explore signposted routes at Salamajärvi National Park. Salamajärvi National Park is located in the regions of Central Finland and Central Ostrobothnia (see map below).
If you are lucky, you may see Finnish forest reindeer while exploring the national park. You can stay also overnight at the Nature Information Hut with its spectacular scenery – the Hut is located on an isthmus between two lakes.
- Services at Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
- Accommodation for 22 persons
- A shower, toilet and shared kitchen
- Lakeside sauna (wood burning stove)
- Rental of premises for courses, meetings and parties
- Dining and banquet services on request
- Caravan places, with and without electricity
- Cafe and kiosk, see opening hours
- Rowing boat and canoe rentals and sale of fishing licenses
- A spot for hunters to handle and hang game
- through us the rental of the Sysilampi reservable wilderness hut and sauna.
- Rental Lapp hut (max 30-40 persons)
- Accommodation in Summer rooms ( 10+8 persons )
Price list (in Finnish/English)