Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
Koirasalmi offers you the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of Lapland-like wilderness and explore signposted routes at Salamajärvi National Park. Salamajärvi National Park is located in the regions of Central Finland and Central Ostrobothnia (see map below).
If you are lucky, you may see Finnish forest reindeer while exploring the national park. You can stay also overnight at the Nature Information Hut with its spectacular scenery – the Hut is located on an isthmus between two lakes.
- Services at Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
- Accommodation for 22 persons
- A shower, toilet and shared kitchen
- Lakeside sauna (wood burning stove)
- Rental of premises for courses, meetings and parties
- Dining and banquet services on request
- Caravan places, with and without electricity
- Cafe and kiosk, see opening hours
- Rowing boat and canoe rentals and sale of fishing licenses
- Snowshoes, forest skies and kicksled rental
- Through us the rental of the Sysilampi reservable wilderness huts .
- Sysilampi 1 ( 2 persons ) 50€
- Sysilampi 2 ( 6 persons ) 80€ with sauna.
- Sysilampi 3 ( 6 persons ) 80€ with sauna.
- Rental Lapp hut (max 30-40 persons)
- Accommodation in Summer rooms ( 10+8 persons )
- Maahisenkota hut accomodation package
Price list (in Finnish/English)
Bookings and inquiries:
or call us +358 40 939 8147
How to find us / Map