Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
Koirasalmi offers you the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of Lapland-like wilderness and explore signposted routes at Salamajärvi National Park. Salamajärvi National Park is located in the regions of Central Finland and Central Ostrobothnia (see map below).
If you are lucky, you may see Finnish forest reindeer while exploring the national park. You can stay also overnight at the Nature Information Hut with its spectacular scenery – the Hut is located on an isthmus between two lakes.
- Services at Koirasalmi Nature Information Hut
- Accommodation for 22 persons, rooms for 1-4 person
- A shower, toilet and shared kitchen
- Lakeside sauna (wood burning stove)
- Rental of premisies for courses, meetings and parties
- Dining and banguet servises on request
- Caravan places, with and without electricity
- Cafe and kiosk, opening hours
- Rowing boat and canoe rentals and sale fishing licenses
- Snowshoes, skis and kickleds
- Through us rental of the Sysilampi reservable wilderness hut and sauna
- Sysilampi 1 (2 persons) 60 €
- Sysilampi 2 ( 6 persons ) 90€ with sauna.
- Sysilampi 3 ( 6 persons ) 90€ with sauna.
- Pieni Sääksjärvi ( 6 persons ) 90€ with sauna.
- Rental lapp hut (max. 30-40 person )
- Maahiseskota hut accommodation package